Ipsun Power provides quality work with excellent warranties:
Ipsun Power provides a Labor Warranty on Residential installations of 10 years.
Solar PV modules
- Canadian Solar: 10-year Limited Product Warranty, 25-year Limited Performance Warranty
- Jinko Solar: 10-year Limited Product Warranty, 25-year Limited Performance Warranty
- Trina Solar: 10 Year Limited Product Warranty, 25 Year Limited Power Output Warranty
- LG Solar: 25 Year Limited Product Warranty, 25 Year Limited Power Output Warranty
- Enphase warranty – file
- 25 years for M250, M215, IQ6, IQ6 Plus
- 2 years for the Envoy monitoring system
- SMA Optimizers TS-4
- For the TS4-R – 25-YEAR SMA Limited Factory Warranty. TS4-R devices require system registration at SMA Sunny Portal (www.sunnyportal.de) or the Tigo Cloud (if there is a non-SMA inverter in the system), within 31 calendar days after first commissioning. Datasheet with warranty
- SMA warranty
- 10 years for SBXXX-US, SBXXXX-US, SBXXXXHF-US, SBXXXXXTL-US, STPXXXXXTL-US, SBXX-1SP-US-40, WBXXXX-US,
- 5 years for the other equipment
- SMA warranty extension
- 10 years
- Warranty extensions of up to 20 years can also be purchased within 30 months of the Warranty Product being shipped by Fronius.
- SolarEdge warranty
- SolarEdge includes a 25 year warranty for power optimizers and a standard 12 year warranty for inverters, extendable to 20 or 25 years.
- Extend warranty: https://www3.solaredge.com/service/warranty
- Aerocompact warranty
- 20 years for aluminum products
- 10 years for all other products.
- 5 years for anodized finish
- 3 years for visible defects
- 10 years for structural defects
- 20 years for functionally-related manufacturing defects
- Ecofeet warranty
- 25 years
- Enphase Battery warranty – direct link
- 10 years or 7,300 fully discharged cycles
- The Warranty Period for the Product Warranty (Section 3) terminates upon the earlier of (i) 123 months after purchase of the Covered Product, or (ii) 120 months after installation of the Covered Product by an Authorized Dealer
- The Warranty Period for the Performance Warranty (Section 4) terminates upon the earlier of (i) 123 months after purchase of the Covered Product, or (ii) 120 months after installation of the Covered Product by an Authorized Dealer, or (iii) 10,000 full (100%) charging cycles of the Battery Pack.
- Locus Energy: Locus Hardware Product Limited Warranty Locus certifies all monitoring equipment manufactured by Locus to be free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of (5) years after the original purchase.
- SnapNrack’s standard warranty applies: 20 Year Limited Product and 5 Year Limited Finish full policy