Proud Crew Member
Join the team that’s striving every day to make the world more sustainable. Ipsun Power has a dedicated team of clean energy professionals who wake up every day ready to replace dirty energy with clean energy, and we want you to help. Ipsun Power is seeking applicants to install residential solar systems. In this position, the Junior Solar Installer will provide support to the Crew Lead of the installation team, communicate job status data to Management, and ensure the completion of installation of all solar arrays/systems. It is the responsibility of every Installer to ensure safe work practices for the Ipsun Power installation team.
• Pulling inventory for each installation job.
• Pre-assemble job components in the warehouse.
• Layout and assembly of solar modules/array and mounting hardware.
• Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment.
• Electrical wiring of solar array/system (AC and DC).
• Document completion of completed installation.
• Clean up of the job site.
• Attend mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology, and safety.
• Additional duties required as needed.
• 1 year of roof work, general construction, or carpentry strongly preferred.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs.
• Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.).
• Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, work on rooftops and able to work on your feet for long periods of time.
• Basic computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office programs.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Excellent customer service skills required.
• Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required.
• Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment.
• Must have a valid state driver’s license.
• Must have a clean driving record (example- no DUI in the last 5 years).
• Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen.