Entry Level Project Manager
We are looking for entry-level project managers. We’re based in Washington DC and install solar systems on residential and commercial buildings. We need somebody that is detail oriented and want to be part of getting more solar installed. In your role, you’ll be in contact with customers, vendors, our engineers and our installation crew. You’ll be working for our Project Manager. Send your resume to [email protected] if you think this challenge is for you. www.ipsunpower.com
Everybody in our company is passionate about renewable energy, so we hope you’re too.
- Work cooperatively with a team to install solar systems on Commercial and residential roofs, install EV chargers, and battery systems
- Daily task management of other team members
- Daily review of projects.
- Work with several software tools to assist in the Project Management role
- Report to Project manager
- Work with your peers and leadership to evaluate job requirements and cost.
- Schedule and coordinate solar installations with crew lead, logistics rep, customer and vendors.
- Assist in the communication of the projects with all parties involved, both internal and external parties.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to provide the perfect experience throughout the process. This includes explaining to the customers the steps in the installation process.
- Communicate job status to the management team and customer. (back office and customer)
- Attend training sessions and weekly team meetings on new products, installation methodology, and safety.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Ability to learn fast
- Experience with standard computer programs like Word, Excel etc
- Detail oriented
- Able to troubleshoot issues in a methodical way, even if the matter is unknown. Critical thinking is the key.
- PV Solar installation experience is a plus but not required.
- Thurst for knowledge and wanting to learn every day.
- Capable of standing for long stretches of time and working at heights (on rooftops, climb ladders and stairs).
- Strong focus on customer service.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including but not limited to peers and customers.
- Strong technical is a plus
- Critical thinking skills